Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The other half...


I recently began posting photographs on a Flickr page, hoping to reach new people and join a wider community of photographers. I will be updating the page on a regular basis, so stop by periodically and see what's going on. There is a new Untitled series already posted that hasn't appeared on my website yet.

Over the next month, I will be displaying a second set of images of Nebraska. Entitled ninety-three and a half, the series features another 93 images that didn't make the cut for the finished product. I love many of these photographs as much as anything I've ever done, and I discovered many new images I hadn't given a second thought since the early days of my travels. There will be three photographs posted (most) every day in the month of June.

Without further adieu..

No comments: