Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring print sale!


To celebrate the completion of the ninety-three project and my first solo exhibition, I'm offering a special discounted print sale to everyone I am lucky enough to have the support of here in the early going. Any image from the ninety-three, on the road, or details sections of my website are available.

All prints will be 15x10" c-prints on 20x16" paper matted with an archival mat and backing board. Each will be hand-numbered and signed by the artist. The prints will only be produced in limited amounts. I haven't chosen the editions yet, but expect to only produce 15-25 of each image for sale.

The pre-exhibition price is no longer available. Enjoy the show.

To purchase a photograph, send me an email at josephvavak@gmail.com or contact me via my facebook fan page.


As always, your support is greatly appreciated. All of the funds will go into making the Hot Shops show a successful debut. I'm very excited to get this show on the road.

No comments: